Intarnet, Inc. will not pass your personal details to anyone outside the Intarnet, Inc.
Any information given by Intarnet, Inc. to companies felt by Intarnet, Inc. to be
reputable will only be "aggregated" statistics. This means that none of the data
includes information that would enable you or any other individual to be identified.
Should Intarnet, Inc. policy ever change, we will inform you and ask your permission
once again before sharing any information.
Terms And Conditions
1. Intarnet, Inc. is an ACCESS service provider. To use Intarnet, Inc. services you must first dial an ACCESS NUMBER. Intarnet, Inc. is not responsible for any direct dial charges from your long distance and international service provider or any misuse of your telephony equipment. Click here to see the list of ACCESS NUMBERS.
2. Intarnet, Inc. is not responsible for long distance charges from your long distance and international service provider for calling the ACCESS NUMBERS outside your local calling area.
3. Declaimer of Warranty- Intarnet, Inc. makes no guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, regarding the condition or fitness of the information or communication services offered for any particular use or purpose.
4. Limitation of Liability- in no event shall Intarnet, Inc. be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages as a result of this service. The sole liability of Intarnet, Inc. , as a result any action or failure to act on the part of Intarnet, Inc., whether Intarnet, Inc., knew or should have known that damages might or could be incurred, shall be limited to a refund of the cost of the service prepayments. Intarnet, Inc. shall not be liable for any damages which may occur as a result of unauthorized use of this service.
5. Modifications- Intarnet, Inc. has the right to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such changes may include but are not limited to, the rates and fees changed at any time, with the method of notice to be determined at Intarnet, Inc. sole discretion.
6. The service can be used to selected international locations. Please, call for details.
7. You should make every reasonable effort to safeguard any passwords or pin numbers issued by Intarnet, Inc. to you from unauthorized use. Intarnet, Inc. is not responsible for stolen login information consequences.
8. If Intarnet, Inc. suspects any fraudulent use of this service, it may be suspended or terminated without notice.
9. Toll charges may apply when calling local access numbers from other areas.
10. Additional charges will apply when calling the toll free access number.
11. Additional charges will apply when calling from a payphone.
12. Rounding 30 sec. Post-call surcharges up to 19% may apply, subject to change without notice.
13. Calls must be originated from a touchtone phone.
14. Rates are subject to change without notice.